By Daniel Pearmain, (monitoring, evaluation & learning co-ordinato...
By Maria Adebowale (director, Capacity Global) 15 May 2013. Getting...
By Daniel Pearmain (monitoring, evaluation and learning co-ordinator, ...
By Sarah Thompson, 29 April 2013 Following our spring events that h...
We are currently producing a number of helpful documents and materials to support people involved with Big Local.
They are available here as downloads, and will be added to and updated as Big Local rolls out.
If you need any of these documents in other formats or a community language please get in touch with Local Trust and we will help you.
Resources about the Pathway
- Pathway steps one and two: Start the conversation
- Start the conversation toolkit
- Pathway steps three, four and five: Making Big Local happen
- Making Big Local happen: toolkit
- Pathway steps six and seven: Checking your progress
- Checking your progress: toolkit
Additional resources and support
- Guide to reps
- Bringing everyone together: why diversity matters for Big Local
- Star People
- Big Local Environment Guide – ‘Spaces for Everyone’
- Hard to reach? Improving engagement
- Insurance for Big Local activities and events
- Getting Started guidance (for Wave 2 & 3 areas)
- Big Local pathway funding guidance
- Getting People Involved Round 2 Guidance (for Wave 1 areas)
- Getting People Involved Round 2 end of grant report
- Big Local additionality guidance